Friday, July 31, 2009

...4th week..FUN!!!... :)

This week is the 'simulated teaching week' and everyone is excited to do their teaching after such a long time. Well it is a new environment and our first time as well for the Science subject. Our lecturer Mr. Fauzi has been a great help. He was helping my group out and willing to share with us his knowledge. Our simulated teaching should incorporate the use of technology (CD-ROM). What interest me the most is that the groups that have presented did a very good job..I was so impressed and was so engaged by their lessons. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate those who have presented..GOOD JOB GUYS!!! My group have not presented yet and I cant wait for the next science class. I believe that when we incorperate the use of technology in the teaching and learning process, it will definetly benefit the students. During our SEP days when we conducted a survey on the students learning experience for the Science subject, they all admited that it is tough...Therefore, i believe incorperating technology and making learning fun at the same time may help. That is all for now..Can't wait to teach next Tuesday!!! Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment